The dashboard is designed to give you a quick, aggregate and graphical overview of the important trends and KPIs of your campaigns on Kayzen.
In this article, you will be shown how to create your own custom dashboard. The dashboard empowers you to customize the visualization of data to your needs using widgets. This way you can focus on the KPIs that matter most to your advertising strategies.
Steps to create widgets
Through the Dashboard, you can visualize all the important metrics associated with your campaigns without the need to dive deep into individual campaign reports in order to analyze your campaign performance.
- Select “Add Widget” from the top right corner of the dashboard page.
- Select the type of widget you want to add.
i. Line Chart and Bar Chart: is used to check the trend of your campaign performance for a specific date range. When you select the line/bar chart option a blank chart will be opened, you need to click on “+” to add the metrics you want to see the trend.
Note: You can choose up to 5 metrics in one chart.
ii. Event Funnel: Funnels help you understand how users are successfully navigating a defined path and where there is a drop-off. A funnel is a series of events that a user progresses through within your ad (Playable/video). Here are a few examples of event funnel in the context of Playable ads: playable_impression, playable_interaction, playable_view_end, playable_clickout_end.
Another example in the context of Bid funnel: bids, wins, impressions, clicks, installs.
iii. Table Chart: By creating a table widget, you can split data by day, campaign name, creative name/type, exchange, etc. You can choose one parameter to split by and multiple metrics to be displayed in the table. In case there are several metrics chosen, use the horizontal scroll bar to view the rest of the metrics. The below image will show you different forms of reporting charts.
iv. Pie Chart: Pie charts allow you to better visualize the proportion of different metrics. For instance, you can add a pie chart where you can break down spend by country.
While creating a pie chart, you can choose one parameter to split by and one metric to be displayed. The Pie Chart can be split by Order, Campaign Name, Creative Type, Creative Name, Country, Exchange, OS, etc
Note: only the first 5 values will be displayed in the Pie Chart, the rest will be grouped under others.
Important points to consider:
- Kayzen dashboard provides key insights on top-performing creatives, exchanges, countries, publishers, etc., which can be used to compare across various metrics. Additionally, you can understand where you are achieving the most scale and evaluate your KPIs accordingly.
- It is important to click on the “save dashboard” after you make any changes. If you do not save the dashboard after an edit, the edited widgets will not show up next time you login to the UI. (“Save dashboard” option is available for Enterprise admin and advertiser admins users)
- The saved dashboard is viewed not only at the user level but it is also on the advertiser account level. Anybody who has access to the advertiser account can view the saved dashboard.