Reports are used to slice and dice your campaign performance by choosing the metrics and filter options. The Reports are represented in a table form that can be saved for later use or downloaded for further analyses of the data. In this article, we will show you how to create, edit and download your reports.
Steps to create, edit and download the report
1. Go to the ‘Reports’ under the menu and click on ‘CREATE A NEW REPORT’.
2. Fill the report name on the new page you are directed to. Additionally, you have an option to change the Time Zone and Time Interval or you can keep the default selection (as shown in the image below).
3. Filter by: when you click on edit (pencil icon) you can choose different Filter options. Click ‘SAVE’ once you select your Filters.
4. Group By: By clicking on edit under ‘Rows’, you can choose the option(s) for your report to be Grouped By (second image). Click ‘SAVE’ once you select your options.
5. Metrics: By clicking on edit under ‘Columns’, you can choose the Metrics you would like to be displayed in your report. Click ‘SAVE’ once you select your Metrics.
6. In-App Events: By clicking on edit, you can choose the In-App Events you would like to be displayed in your report. Click ‘SAVE’ once you select your options.
Note: Only when you select a specific App/Website or Advertiser in the ‘Filter By’ (refer step 3) you will get the option to select In-App events. (If no App/Website or Advertiser is selected you will see the below note as seen in the image below)
In order to see In-App events in Reports, you will have to have In-App events sent to Kayzen enabled on your side (learn more here).
7. To save all the above selections click on ‘SAVE REPORT’.
8. You can view the report on the new page you are directed to (as shown in the image below). Below are the edit options on the report page:
a. When you click on the ‘Edit Report’ you will be directed to the previous report sections page. (you can go over all the previous selections)
b. You can change the Time Interval.
c. You have the option to edit the Time Zone.
d. Remove/add ‘Filter by’ options by clicking on the pencil icon.
e. You can remove/add columns Metrics by clicking ‘Edit Columns’.
f. You can download the report by clicking on ‘Export to CSV’.
Note: Large requests might take longer to load or might not load. If that is the case, you will see a message in the UI asking you to reduce some selected options.