This guide will show you how to create a tracker for Kayzen, and help you understand the actions required from your side in order to activate the data streaming from Adjust to Kayzen.
Steps to Create a New Tracker for Kayzen
Please note that these steps to create a tracking link are the same for both Install and Re-engagement campaigns.
- Login to your Adjust account.
- Click Apps in the left navigation tab.
- Select the app that you want to promote with Kayzen.
- Click on Trackers.
- Enter Kayzen as Tracker Name and select Kayzen in the Network dropdown menu.
- Click on Create. The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the Tracker URL using the Copy URL button on the right hand side, as you hover over your Kayzen Tracker.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination URL for Kayzen ads. Below is a sample of what the URL should look like:
Finally, please send the Tracker URL to you Kayzen Account Manager for verification before running your campaigns.
Steps to Activate Event Callbacks
Step 1: Select the app you want to run a campaign for
- Log in to your Adjust account on http://next.adjust.com
- Select Apps from the left navigation tab
- Select Settings for the app that you will be promoting with Kayzen
Step 2: Select Kayzen as a Partner Setup
- In the tab that appears, click Partner Setup
- Click the Add Partner button
- Select Kayzen from the list of networks
- Activate the Integration and Events Postback
Step 3: To activate the integration, enter your app-specific Kayzen API Key. Follow the steps in this article to find your app-specific API key.
- Switch on the following toggles:
- Send Reattributions
- Revenue Forwarding
- Parameter Forwarding
- Session Forwarding
- Click on Event Linking If you want to track all events in Kayzen with the same names as you have set up in Adjust, you can select the ‘Fill all with event names’ button. If a field is left blank, the parameter will not be sent.
Step 4: Click Save.