1. I can't log in to my Kayzen account. What shall I do?
2. What’s the process to create an account on Kayzen?
Please fill the request a demo form on our website, someone from our team will reach out to you via email and define the process of your onboarding based on the data you provide.
3. Does Kayzen provide self-service only?
Yes. However, we do have an onboarding process throughout which you’ll be given needed assistance and guidance to make your experience with Kayzen successful.
4. Can I (as a client) work with Kayzen on post-payment terms?
The platform service fee for using Kayzen is on post-payment terms. However, you need to prefund your account with the budget you plan to spend on buying media through Kayzen.
5. What is the fee for using Kayzen? Is there any additional fee?
Kayzen offers a SaaS pricing structure which fits your scale of using the platform and your specific feature needs. You can refer to our different pricing plans here.
6. What are all the SSPs/exchanges Kayzen integrated with?
All the exchanges Kayzen is integrated with are here.
7. Which MMPs are you integrated with?
Adjust, AppsFlyer, TUNE, Kochava, SIngular. You can find integration guides here. We also support one-click integration of non-attributed events, so you can use your Kayzen account to create custom audiences using boolean logic. For a full list of all partners, Kayzen integrates with such as CDPs, DMPs, Cost Aggregation Analytics, and others, please reach out to email@example.com.
8. Can I integrate an MMP partner that is not connected with Kayzen?
Yes, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
9. Can I use my own attribution and post custom events or audiences back to Kayzen?
Yes, via custom postbacks. Please refer to this integration guide.
10. Which optimization types (algorithmic) are supported?
You can optimize your campaigns for CPM, CPC, CPI, and CPA goals using default algorithms available on Kayzen. You can also program a custom algorithm on top of our platform. The availability of optimization options depends on the pricing tier of your account.
11. What is a typical "learning budget" for CPI/CPA campaigns?
The “learning budget” is dependent on your campaigns goals, campaign setup (platform, geo, creative type, target CPI/CPA) and can significantly vary. A campaign typically needs 100-200 positive events (e.g., install, action) for the algorithm to start optimizing to a target CPI or CPA.
12. Which creative types are supported on your platform?
Image, native, HTML (e.g., animated banners, playables, MRAID), video (inc. rewarded video and endcards). Refer to this article for more details.
13. In which countries can I launch campaigns via Kayzen?
You can launch campaigns for almost any country through Kayzen due to our global server infrastructure being present in all major regions of the world: APAC, EMEA, Americas. Note that traffic availability differs per country. Reach out to your programmatic success specialist to find out the details.
14. Do you only support mobile or can I run ads on desktop and other devices?
Kayzen is focused on mobile inventory only, mainly on mobile in-app inventory (mobile web is also available but in a significantly smaller scale).
15. What are the main use cases of your platform?
User acquisition and retargeting for mobile app developers or agencies representing app developers. We also power mobile ad-tech companies’ products with a reliable and scalable bidding infrastructure.
16. Which metrics can I track with Kayzen for my campaigns?
Full-funnel absolute metrics (e.g., bids, wins, impressions, clicks, installs, in-app events) and calculated metrics (e.g., win rate, CTR, CR, CPI, CPA, ROAS) are available on Kayzen.
17. Can I onboard my first-party data? If so, how?
Yes. There are several ways of first-party data onboarding. You can upload *.CSV file with device ids directly through the UI, specify a URL to your audience or use audience API. More details here. Another way of sending the first-party audience to Kayzen is by using our default MMP and CDP integrations.
18. What are the capabilities of audience segmentation in your platform?
While creating custom audiences, you can segment them based on the key-value pairs you pass to Kayzen through an MMP integration or custom postbacks (it can be events, revenue, OS, country, etc.), you can also select the frequency and recency of the events, combine several key-value pairs using boolean logic or exclude selected events. More details on our granular audience segmentation capabilities can be found here.
19. How do I do retargeting on Kayzen?
Please refer to this retargeting guide with a detailed explanation of the whole process.
20. What targeting options do I have when creating campaigns?
You can find an extensive list of all targeting options available in this article.
21. Am I able to receive reports via API?
Yes. You can use our reporting API.
22. Can I use my own algorithm for user acquisition campaigns?
Yes, you can. Please contact your programmatic success specialist to discuss the details and requirements for the integration.
23. What are your requirements for playables (playable specs)?
You can run MRAID 1.0/2.0 compatible playables with Kayzen. There is a limit of 1Mb for the size of a JS tag you insert in the UI, but we don't have a file size limitation for Playables that are served from a CDN, although most exchanges recommend it to be
24. What do MMP, Self-Attribute, Assisted numbers mean on the Dashboard and Campaigns pages?
MMP numbers show install or post-install events attributed by MMP to Kayzen. Self – install or post-install events attributed by Kayzen. This tells you the true impact your campaigns had on install and in-app event metrics. Assisted – the relative difference between self-attributed and MMP-attributed data.