Kayzen is pleased to announce its integration with Samsung Mobile Ads. Advertisers can now have access to Samsung’s premium mobile inventory using Kayzen’s in-house bidder. Samsung offers exclusive mobile inventory with strong performance.
What ad types are supported?
Kayzen currently supports the following 2 native Samsung ad units:-
- Game Launcher App Icon:
- Game Launcher is the control centre for games. All games are consolidated in one place with new downloads added automatically.
- One ad unit is placed in the main page of the Game Launcher game drawer.
- At least two ads are always displayed when entering, and the other two icons are displayed in the next area when the user drags the area.
- Game Launcher only supports game ads
2. -1 Page App Icon
- -1 Page is what the user sees on swiping left on the home screen.
- Within -1 Page, ad card are shown between cards.
- It contains ad apps. When the user clicks the icon, the user is redirected to Google play store or deeplinked to the app
What countries have Samsung inventory?
- US, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
How to set up campaigns and creatives?
- Advertisers can simply add Samsung to their existing native app install campaigns.
- Note that Samsung only uses the App Icon and not the main image. Even if your campaign has the main image, we will use only the App Icon for Samsung Ads
- Make sure that the Click URL deeplinks to either Playstore or Samsung Store details page
- For Game Launcher, make sure to select IAB -> Hobbies and Interests as the category during creative addition
What are the App Icon Creative Specs?
- Aspect Ratio 1 : 1
- Supported Size: 300x300
- Supported MIMEs: JPG, PNG
What are the content guidelines?
The following ad categories are not supported:
- Alcohol, Tobacco, or Substance Abuse
- Sexually Explicit or Adult content
- Gambling or Lotteries
- Explicit Violence or Terrorism
- Illegal in any market in which Samsung operates
- Spyware, Malware, Viruses, Illegal Hacking or other materials intended to damage or render inoperable software or hardware
- Copyright Infringement