This article will give you an overview of the Kayzen platform structure. At the end of this article you will be able to understand different components and how they are interlinked. In the below image you can understand the overall structure flow and various components of campaign creation.
- This section gives you an overview of your account settings, billing information, app objects, and reporting options.
- You can access the Kayzen admin console either by the Advertiser account or Enterprise account. Enterprise Account is created mainly for agencies.
Note: You can connect with your Programmatic Success Specialist to create either of the accounts.
- This console has multiple components like orders, campaign creation, creatives, audience creation.
- You can create multiple orders for the same App.
- Audiences are created outside of campaign creation flow. You might need to create an audience before launching a campaign.
- You can create a creative inside a campaign and the same creative can be linked to other campaigns through the creative browser.