Passing in-app events to Kayzen:
3. Once the campaign is created successfully on Tenjin dashboard, users will be provided with a tracking URL on the campaign page under tracking section.
4. Tenjin will display the tracking link after successful completion of campaign creation on their dashboard, Tenjin also has a list of key values they support in their tracking URLs. Now users can add the required Kayzen macro in their custom tracking URLs.
Sample Tracking URL: https://track.tenjin.io/v0/click/testadvid?&redirect=false&bundle_id=com.bigcash.game&platform=ios&advertising_id=7e4567bd-3249-4dg1-876d-0c67j78o57df&ip_address=126.96.36.199&country=de&click_id=2167783501-152389708-822-1-3-130-jdezs-a2c0ee2d104b48a9ba102cd3abe1665c-34-143684-50257831.
Cost integration with Kayzen:
1. Select the channels tab on the top of the dashboard, Then, click the Add a Channel button towards the top right to create a new channel. You can then filter the channel for Kayzen using the filter option on the left:
2. Click on Kayzen to create a new account and fill in the account information shown here that is obtained from the Kayzen dashboard:
Tenjin will require your Kayzen credentials to set up reporting API integration. Ensure you will update your Kayzen account info on Tenjin.
You also need to provide Kayzen reporting API on Tenjin for integration. Refer the article to know how to access Kayzen Reporting API key
Once you have your account and API information from Kayzen, you can complete Account Info and click on Add an Account
To confirm the credentials are working properly you can go to the list of added channel here: https://www.tenjin.io/dashboard/integrations. If there are no issues with the credentials you should see under Kayzen option, "No account issues" as shown under the Kayzen in this example:
3. Users can also access their campaign reports through Tenjin dashboard, The data exporter can be used to fetch reports based on the Kayzen API. The instructions on how to use the exporter can be found here - and the data can be filtered for any network